I am now over a week overdue and a natural birth is looking more further away than ever.
Being realistic it’s now time to start thinking about intervention, not just for the babies safety but for my own.
The painting is going to have to wait… and if there is no sign of baby over night – tomorrow morning (weds) I have made the tough decision to intervene, even though it is going against everything I wanted.
On Monday I had a sweep which failed (at home with Archie right beside me) and I also had one this evening at the hospital, but I decided I wanted one more night at home to mentally prepare myself for what is to come.
I’m feeling a little defeated but perhaps thats a mixture of the hormones too. My stomach is also getting pretty huge now, so time to come Baby Hunt!